For nearly 30 years, we’ve had the privilege of providing orthopedic care to the patients and community of East Stroudsburg, Tobyhanna, Brodheadsville, and the surrounding areas. We are incredibly grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and work hard every day to ensure we provide the exceptional orthopedic care you deserve.
Safety Measure We Are Taking:
- If you have traveled outside of the state and/or are experiencing flu-like symptoms, please postpone your appointments to a later date.
- To minimize the spread and protect our patients, we are asking visitors and staff to wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands, cover your coughs and sneezes, and to please stay home if sick or with symptoms such as fever, cough, sneezing, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore through, and new loss of taste or smell.
- Patients are required to wear face coverings.
- We are disinfecting between patients.
- Patients experiencing flu-like symptoms are being rescheduled.
- We are limiting the number of people allowed in our offices.
- We are restricting the number of visitors allowed to accompany a patient.
- Telemedicine appointments are available for new and existing patients.
- All of our staff members are wearing face masks.
- We have implemented a new self-check-in process, where patients will check in on their phones in their car and will receive a phone call from a member of our staff when they are ready to be seen
- We are taking patient’s temperatures in the lobby prior to entering waiting areas. Anyone with temperature over 100.0 will be asked to reschedule.
We know that COVID-19 doesn’t stop the need for orthopedic care, and we are here to help those who are suffering and need help.
This is a team effort, and in this difficult time, we appreciate your patience and understanding of the changes we make. We are all in this together.