Orthopedic Telemedicine Visits Now Available! Get the same great care, right on your smartphone and NO copay or coinsurance!
The health and safety of our patients and staff are our top priorities. We would like to minimize everyone’s risk of contracting COVID-19.
We are proud to offer our new patients and existing patients a telemedicine visit for those who want to do a video visit in lieu of an office visit. Telemedicine is the practice of using video conference and telecommunications technology, such as your smartphone or tablet, for a visit with your doctor from the comfort of your home or office.
Requirements to be scheduled for a telemedicine appointment:
- You have a working smartphone or tablet with a working video camera and microphone.
The process once a telemedicine appointment has been scheduled:
- You will receive an email or text confirmation with a link to download the free app and complete the registration information that will be used for the telemedicine visit.
- Download the Hale Health app here: https://www.hale.co/downloads/
- You will receive an “invitation” via email or text from the Hale App that you must accept prior to the visit.
- A practice representative will be calling you prior to your revisit to complete the intake and check-in process.
- When the doctor initiates the video call, you will receive a notification on your phone. Once you receive the notification that the doctor is ready, log into the Hale App and select “join visit” to connect with your physician.
- If you have any questions or experience technical difficulties, please call 570-421-7020.
To schedule a telemedicine visit with one of our orthopedic providers, call (570) 421-7020.