Orthopedic Telemedicine Visits Now Available!
The health and safety of our patients and staff are our top priorities. We would like to minimize everyone’s risk of contracting COVID-19.
We are proud to offer our new patients and existing patients a telemedicine visit for those who want to do a video visit in lieu of an office visit. Telemedicine is the practice of using video conference and telecommunications technology, such as your smartphone or tablet, for a visit with your doctor from the comfort of your home or office.
Requirements to be scheduled for a telemedicine appointment:
- You have a working smartphone or tablet with a working video camera and microphone.
The process once a telemedicine appointment has been scheduled:
- You will receive an email or text confirmation with a link to download the free app and complete the registration information that will be used for the telemedicine visit.
- Download the Hale Health app here: https://www.hale.co/downloads/
- You will receive an “invitation” via email or text from the Hale App that you must accept prior to the visit.
- A practice representative will be calling you prior to your revisit to complete the intake and check-in process.
- When the doctor initiates the video call, you will receive a notification on your phone. Once you receive the notification that the doctor is ready, log into the Hale App and select “join visit” to connect with your physician.
- If you have any questions or experience technical difficulties, please call 570-421-7020.
To schedule a telemedicine visit with one of our orthopedic providers, call (570) 421-7020.